Subject: [Leica] Windows 11 in YOUR future?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 13:49:31 +0100

Personally I gave up on Windows years ago. I have one (12 yr old)
machine that runs W10, mostly for Photoshop. That's fine and stable. No
plans to upgrade.

Everything else runs on Linux (Ubuntu) as it has done for many years.
Does all I need from Windows - and a lot more that Windows isn't much
good at.

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig