Subject: [Leica] TECH - HELP : LR experts' advice (much) needed - JAYANAND
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:58:20 -1000

The edits are in the sidecar files. The catalog makes the connection
between the actual image file and the specific sidecar file for that image.
As I hear it, at least he has lost the sidecar files. That set of files is
what he should look for.

I do not doubt that the rebuilding of the catalog will work.   But if the
files can be found, there is a lot of time to be saved.