Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 4: life in semi-confinement
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 15:55:58 -0600

I am indeed sorry that bit of the universe is still heavily stricken.  It
seems this virus will eventually infect most humans whether in its current
form or one of the ever evolving variants.  Vaccines will help but everyone
needs to do whatever is possible for themselves to remove comorbidities,
gain cardio health and improve lung function.

I'm with the beach boardwalk designs.