Subject: [Leica] R8 issues
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 16:18:24 -0800

My R8 indeed did have a problem with both.? One day it just quit
working. I returned to to Leica Germany and they replaced the
electronics and the pressure plate.? It was still under warranty.

Aram

--
Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka) ([Leica] R8 issues)