Subject: [Leica] collateral damage
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2022 09:51:31 -0800

Hi Brian.? I have no knowledge of how these attacks work but thanks for
the notice.? Do they look for IP addresses that have a lot of traffic
and try to access them thinking if there is traffic it might be an
important site?? Or is it just random?

I guess I am asking would it be prudent to keep your computer off if you
are not using it?? After all, I think I can 100% guarantee that if it is
off it cannot be attacked.

Thanks for all you do to keep us in contact with each other.

Aram, asking to be educated.