Subject: [Leica] Printer and printing advice please
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 11:29:11 -0500

I have one, and have successfully used Windex sprayed on the print heads and
left to sit a while before running the Head Cleaning routine, perhaps
repeating the cycle several times. Well worth the effort for this pricey and
capable printer. Once it?s running again, make a point of printing a head
alignment test sheet every week. It consumes very little ink and it keeps
the ink from becoming inspissated in the nozzles.

?howard