Subject: [Leica] Faded Ektachrome
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2021 17:10:59 -0500

Peter,

I don?t know how this will compare with VueScan?s correction, but here
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hlritter/desktop/?g2_fromNavId=x85540aee>
is what Photoshop?s Image > Auto Color did to a severely color-shifted
30-year-old Agfachrome that I scanned with VueScan (but didn?t use its
built-in correction). I could hardly believe what one click did. Then I
touched it up some more. Photoshop is digital magic.

?howard