Subject: [Leica] Friday For Sale: opening bell
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 07:27:55 -0700

Photo Equipment for Sale

For sale in CONUS. PayPal or Check

1- Contax TvsII -  a review here:
https://casualphotophile.com/2019/03/24/contax-tvs-review/

Cosmetically a 9. $300

2 - Leica M Meter - old speeds with box.  The needle seems to move in
response to light but I can?t honestly verify much more than that as I
don?t have an M camera that it can mount to.

$25

3- Leica RE SLR body in black. Cosmetically 9. $400

4- Leica R4 with Motor Winder Cosmetically the R4 is a 9 and winder 8 $300
for both

5- Rolleiflex Automat MX overhauled 2017 by Henry Flenor.  New Maxwell
Focusing screen added.  Comes with lens shade, Rollienar close up lens type
2, Rolleikin 35 mm adapter, leather case. NEW PRICE:  Ebay price is $800
but for LUG it?s $650.

Selling as there?s been a downturn in my investments due to COVID. Pictures
upon request.

Ernie Nitka

enitka1 at comcast.net