Subject: [Leica] Caffenol experts - a question
From: enitka54 at gmail.com (ernest nitka)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 20:05:37 -0600

This is a multi part question.  I was out shooting my R7 and was getting
bad readings that would normally be 3-4 stops overexposed when in 'A' mode
but not in 'P' mode.  While still shooting I figured out what the problem
was - taking the polarizing filter off corrected the problem.  I assume
that it was a linear polarizer and not circular.  Can anyone verify that A
leica 13358 is linear?

So home I went and I decided to try Caffenol developing for 15 minutes.
All the frames came out including those that should've been way over
exposed.  Is Caffenol for 15 minutes like stand development? Where films of
different exposure settings will come out OK/

Sorry for the convoluted question

Ernie Nitka

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Caffenol experts - a question)