Subject: [Leica] The old neighborhood, 1955
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 02:03:21 -0800

While I grew up in a Boston suburb, I was born in New York City, and
spent most of my first two years in this neighborhood in the Bronx. This
is one of the few "street photos" my Mom took.? Thanks to Kodachrome's
longevity, you can see it in color. That's my Dad in the suit, and me in
the stroller.? I don't remember living there, but my grandparents lived
nearby, and we visited them frequently after we left NYC.? So I still
have vivid memories of when things looked like that.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at
N04/50848431266/in/dateposted-public/>

I've got a lot more scans to post, but I wanted to highlight this one,
so it stands alone. Enjoy!

--Peter

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] The old neighborhood, 1955)
Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] The old neighborhood, 1955)