Subject: [Leica] Garret Island House C. 1750-60
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:14:58 +0100

A vinery owned by a friend looks like this

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Domaine+Bechtold-1236.jpg.html

The four buildings, which in my view form a harmonious whole, were in fact
taken down from four different villages, transported and reconstructed to
modern standards by my friend, over the last ten years.

The house in which they live qualifies as ? passive ? and offers all
elements of modern comfort. Only the ceilings were raised a little to match
current sizes above 6ft :-)

The vinery itself and the cellars are up to the most recent winemaking
standards, and one of his main clients is a US importer from NYC.

The estate now looks like the oldest complex in the village,when it was the
last one to be (re)built and Jean-Marie started it from scratch.

Amities

Philippe