Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: good riddance to 2020
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 01:05:34 +0000

A great body of work, Nathan, but I have to admit rather shamefully that
I rarely touched my cameras over Christmas even though two of my sons
stayed with us from Christmas Eve to New Years Day. They had isolated
themselves in their own homes for 14 days before travelling over just in
case. However, others didn't take such precautions as we've had a huge
increase in CoVid cases as Christmas and the New Year unfolded. For
example, in early December, we had 200 daily cases, today we had 7,836!
On cameras, I feel badly shown up, and must do better. My get up and go
has got up and gone. Well done on your efforts though, both this year
and for the past twenty years.

Douglas