Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: good riddance to 2020
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 19:38:36 +0100

The last weekly blog of the year is mainly about enjoying the outdoors,
whether cycling or walking around, and of course celebrating the New Year in
the subdued fashion forced upon us by the virus. Still, I think there are
some nice images there, but you be the judge. There is even a flying dog!

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3136

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. This completes
my 20th year of posting PAWs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 53: good riddance to 2020)