Subject: [Leica] IMG : Colour shoot at the Mungg
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 17:50:44 +0100

The final weeks of 2020 and the beginning of 2021 were remarkably dull in
term of photography here - no light, very little colour, etc. No lust either.

Today was worse in some respect, yet different. Prompted by Don?s latest
(excellent) Tuesday Trees series, I felt an urge to dare come outside and
shoot in colour.

Here are 3 colour takes from the garden, with very little processing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Metz/HN-Shot+in+Colour-1165.jpg.html

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Metz/HN-Shot+in+Colour-1165.jpg.html>

And the following 2 to the right, all 3 better viewed large.

Which reminded me of that commercial that Kodak ran here, years ago, about
stealing colours - I DK if it ran anywhere else but it was sexy for that
period of time.

http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/kodak-kodacolor-gold-les-voleurs-de-couleurs/

<http://www.culturepub.fr/videos/kodak-kodacolor-gold-les-voleurs-de-couleurs/>

Stay calm, covered, masked, and keep pressing that button, it will certainly
come ??. ( 1 point per letter you find, good ! )

;-)

Special thoughts for Victoria, and Brian, to whom I apologize for not
finding flowers to share ?

Amities

Philippe

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG : Colour shoot at the Mungg)