Subject: [Leica] Converted Monochrome
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2020 08:57:52 +0530

According to Mike King, who has purchased the converted Nikon D850,
resolution doubles to around 100MP, and DR increases with the removal of
the colour filter.

His photographs certainly look spectacular. I have not physically used a
converted camera, so this is essentially a second person account.

Cheers
Jayanand