Subject: [Leica] Converted Monochrome
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2020 08:50:29 +0530

>From the Maxmax site:

" Camera conversions involve taking the camera apart, removing the Infrared
Cut Filter (ICF), AntiAliasing (AA or  OLPF) filter and installing a new
optical window.  For our monochrome conversions, we also remove the sensor
coverglass, microlenses and the Color Filter Array (CFA) from the surface
of the sensor.  We are the only shop in the world capable of removing the
CFA with near perfect edge to edge precision."

Cheers
Jayanand