Subject: [Leica] thank you all
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 23:47:25 -0500

Speaking on the basis of my familiarity with Standard American Medspeak, I
suspect that ?Section of?? actually is ?Inspection of??. The latter would be
standard and appropriate to the situation, while the former would be
atypical and not quite sensical.

Best to your wife. My wife, of similar age, broke her shoulder in a freak
accident a year ago and had a total shoulder replacement in the form of a
reverse ball-and-joint prosthesis. Give me a total hip any day before.a
total shoulder. Even the surgeon said so.

?howard