Subject: [Leica] thank you all
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 07:52:08 -0800

> My favorite entry from the surgeon's notes was "Instrument, sponge,
> and needle counts were correct prior to closure and at the conclusion
> of the case." Nothing accidentally left inside.

This morning the surgeon's notes (in their entirety) were

"Section of the left lower extremity shows surgical dressings over the
hip and lateral thigh that are clean and dry.  She has minimal thigh
swelling.  Her compartments are soft and compressible.  She is able to
actively dorsiflex and plantarflex the ankle and toes.  She has intact
sensation in the superficial peroneal, deep peroneal and tibial nerve
distribution.  2+ DP and PT pulses are present."

I thought "section of" meant something else.

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] thank you all)