Subject: [Leica] Brian Reid.... Getting rejected email submitted to the server
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 16:52:21 -0700

What URL are you enclosing? If you put spaces before and after each dot
in the name, it will not trigger the spam detector.
If it happens again please forward the entire rejection reply to me at
reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us

The LUG uses a standard commercial spam and virus detector (Barracuda)
and I don't have a lot of fine control over what it does. I can
whitelist specific URLs, though.

Replies: Reply from bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Brian Reid.... Getting rejected email submitted to the server)