Subject: [Leica] Brian Reid.... Getting rejected email submitted to the server
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 07:33:23 -1000

I thought it was a one time anomaly, but now any emails I send to the
LUG, with an enclosed URL,? have been getting this reply:

The response from the remote server was:

554 rejected due to spam URL in content

I am using GMail from Thunderbird.

Can you help tell me what I need to do to make this start working?

Note: My emails are all sent in HTML.? Could this be the issue?? ( I
thought the LUG server took care of this...?)

--

*Frank Filippone*

*BMWRed735i at Gmail.com*

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Brian Reid.... Getting rejected email submitted to the server)