Subject: [Leica] Jupiter Saturn Conjunction Christmas Star
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 12:28:32 -0500

I?ll be they?ll be thrilled. Orion is a showpiece even in the strong
moonlight that we?ll be having over Christmas, but don?t pass up the chance
to view it another time during the dark of the Moon.

?howard

Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Jupiter Saturn Conjunction Christmas Star)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Jupiter Saturn Conjunction Christmas Star)