Subject: [Leica] IMG: Apple Jack, a local dive bar
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 18:43:06 -0800

>  Love that shot. Did they kick your ass after you photographed them? It's
shots like that when I wish I had bought that lens attachment from
Spiratone that allows shooting at 90 degrees so people don't know you are
photographing them.

As an Asian-American, that's always a concern for me. "Fortunately"? I am
also a small person - so not threatening. So I smile a lot, and be as
friendly as possible. Initially, the biker dude asked: "What are you doing,
bud?" So I just said, "I like the old building, especially surrounded by
the redwoods. Just photographing because of pandemic, and nothing better to
do, blah blah blah." and we had some friendly chats

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 11:18 AM Jeffery Smith via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>