Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kevin roasting coffee
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 02:10:42 -0700

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/4520200531-Kevin-PaloAltoCafe-Edit-PtPd.jpg.html

Since SiP, we have been going to a local cafe instead of Megacorp S
because, if a local place goes under, they will probably never come back.

Anyway, the owner Kevin saw me photographing yesterday and one thing led to
another, I photographed him this morning grinding coffee. I wore a mask,
gloves, and stayed far away of course.

The photo at the back is one that someone took of him in 2000. This picture
could have been taken any moment in time

:-)

For a bit, I was thinking the smaller Hasselblad would be so much more
convenient, but that thought went away after I saw the image, ha ha.
Gibellini 4x5, Cooke PS945. Ilford HP5.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
https://richardman.photo