Subject: [Leica] IMG: Apple Jack, a local dive bar
From: reid at mejac.carlsbad.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 09:08:03 -0800

Fabulous photo. The place is a bit misleading, though. I've had numerous
business meetings there over the decades. Ate hamburgers. I'd bet that
all of the bikers are actually software engineers escaping from their
silicon valley responsibilities.

Replies: Reply from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG: Apple Jack, a local dive bar)