Subject: [Leica] IMG: My COVID World
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 13:00:44 -0600

I am glad that you are doing OK mostly staying around the house.
 Fortunately we moved to Austin early in 2019.  Because of the Spanish
influence most of the waterways have not been developed and prior
generations spent time and money building paths along the waterways.
 Without the ability to get outside and see the sky I would be a lot stir
crazy.   I say that despite a large library at home and two kindles full of
books.