Subject: [Leica] IMG: My COVID World
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 13:28:11 -0600

Hi Don,

Thanks for the kind words.? We have a creek that runs more or less North
to South through the town, and walking paths have been built along a
good part of that.? Not as diverse as Austin, but it is available.? I
guess, with my background, I choose to walk the concrete at the airport
when I feel like I need some exercise. Early in my retirement, some 25
years ago,? I joined a couple of other "old pilots" and we walked every
unused runway and taxiway out there.? There was not much traffic to
cause us concern.

Now, there are two active runways and a lot more traffic, so my walking
is limited to the old WWII apron area which has a lot of small private
hangars to break the wind.? I always have a camera around my neck.