Subject: [Leica] Postcards
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 12:19:28 +0000

Dear Friends,

Like many of you I have not used my film camera much over the last few years
as the convenience and instant gratification of digital has taken over.
However, perhaps due to the times in which we are living, in the last few
weeks I have picked up my camera and shot a few rolls of film, more as a
pastime than with any serious intent.  Surprisingly, on reviewing them, I
felt that many of them hung together well as a loose body of work that
reflected our times and how I am feeling.  You can have a look at them on my
website.

https://johnbeeching.com/postcards <https://johnbeeching.com/postcards>

I welcome your comments.

Keep healthy and happy,