Subject: [Leica] Postcards
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 06:06:37 +0100

Dear John,

I certainly enjoyed them. They are good images in their own right, but
especially as a set as you say. To me, they convey a sense of isolation,
some decay and an almost total absence of people.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"