Subject: [Leica] Postcards
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 08:36:48 +0530

I really liked these.

I, too, have just purchased some 35mm and 120 film (Tri X, Delta 400 and
Ektachrome) that a local distributor was selling at a huge discount, and
plan to get going, just for variety in these travel free times. Lets see
the outcome.....

Cheers
Jayanand

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 5:49 PM John Beeching via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>