Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 12:39:14 -0500

When we lived in Kansas city many suburbs abuted the truly high voltage
corridors; many owners extended their fences to take advantage of the
"extra" yard.  When storms or other issues arose the fences were largely
ignored as the heavy equipment moved in to restore power to large swaths of
the city or even the next city down line.