Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 07:31:29 -0500

Nice observations, Don.? I like the utility pole and the palm tree
detail best.? To follow up on the utility pole theme, here is one from
around 1957 that contains the bane of the lineman's existence, nails.? A
new pole has been placed alongside it, but the lower part remains.? It
has obviously seen more spikes than yours.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20190824-P8240017.JPG.html