Subject: [Leica] Tuesday Trees
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2020 20:45:43 +0200

I really like the first two. The first one brings back memories?1984 was the
year the Bell System was broken up to create AT&T and the Baby Bells. Six
years later, I  joined AT&T in New Jersey as a young economic forecaster in
the calling card business unit. I worked for the company for the next 10
years, the first 5 in NJ, and the next 5 at its EMEA headquarters in
Brussels. Since then, the company ceased to exist, having been taken over by
one of the Baby Bells (which kept the brand).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"