Subject: [Leica] Garrapata, on a 8x10, with larger image...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 17:33:30 -0700

Thanks all for the comments.

Douglas: you are referring to Blade Runner enlargement technology, ha ha.

Jayanand, I don't think there is a rope on the rock. I have climbed down
further a few years ago, but that required me to drop the tripod about 6
feet and hauling myself up afterward - not something I can do with an 8x10!!

Don: that line of cars is insane. I have never seen cars parked like that,
probably to go up to that peak for the view.