Subject: [Leica] Garrapata, on a 8x10, with larger image...
From: richard at richardman.photo (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 14:34:15 -0700

Wanting to channel Edward Weston, I went down to Point Lobos but the lines
of cars outside the park stretched well over a mile, at least. People are
going stir crazy with this Pandemic. So I drove a bit further to Garrapata,
and "lugged" (ha ha) my 8x10 a couple hundred feet and got a few images.
Here's one of them:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/richardman/2020-08-09-0001-3-Edit-2.jpg.html

Someone always asks for "higher res" images of my 8x10, which actually to
me, 8x10 is all about the extra tones, but whatever, you can click on the
full size icon to get an 4800 pixel image. Thanks to Brian for fixing the
gallery software to allow for the larger size. Amusingly, I immediately
noticed a tiny person on a rock half a mile away?, which I did not notice
before. On a letter size test print, you can't even see him at all.

--
"Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
https://richardman.photo

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Garrapata, on a 8x10, with larger image...)