Subject: [Leica] IMG: Extreme Enlargement
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 22:50:07 -0500
References: <a3b6ec80-54b8-db76-d4f9-765206c9fe1e@lighttube.net> <CAH1UNJ2Azn9pP1bkAX_uyR7V_d2P8mR3C4q4CHFeDDXeRCr6UA@mail.gmail.com> <3ab75992-b12f-bf97-09a6-a29bcd7f6f12@lighttube.net> <CAFfkXxvGHK5djKXCUpSUNk_odEq+ju7=+h-zAWu5-GJHL-KLhg@mail.gmail.com> <198c6a48-11dc-eaac-05a8-84334dcf24c6@lighttube.net> <CAFfkXxu5Ro2_0_VXb-0f=4mnojz6negZZ_cvqZ0GYfyLQO3dng@mail.gmail.com> <0ce2ea15-30e2-19fe-11eb-ae0120ecf3ce@lighttube.net> <CAH1UNJ3jd-fuXMgKUBioUEk7Y5MOUvCuH-=_tu6_E7OsVjHotA@mail.gmail.com>

Thanks, Jayanand.? I suspected that.? I'm not really interested in
making prints, just getting acceptable uploads to the LUG gallery.? So
far, Topaz Denoise AI and Focus Magic are doing the job well enough.?
The latest Denoise updates seem to have increased the speed of that program.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Extreme Enlargement)