Subject: [Leica] IMG: Extreme Enlargement
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 16:41:21 -0500

As I have gotten older, camera and lens weight has become more important
to me.? I find that modern post-processing software such as Topaz
Denoise AI (Thanks, Moose) can expand what I can do with a small
package.? Just to take this premise to the extreme, this image was shot
with my Olympus Mirrorless E-M1 and Olympus 50/2.0 Macro lens and
cropped down to 2% of the original image size. Processing was in LR, PS
and Denoise AI.? I chose to post a larger crop, but there is still
reasonable detail at this extreme crop size.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20200802-P8022805.JPG.html

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA