Subject: [Leica] IMGS: People
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2020 14:46:52 +0000

I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your work, Tina! Your galleries
- and portraits sspecifically - are always a pleasure to go through! JM

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim

________________________________
De : LUG <lug-bounces+j2m46=hotmail.fr at leica-users.org> de la part de
Tina Manley via LUG <lug at leica-users.org>
Envoy? : dimanche 19 juillet 2020 16:32
? : MUGers at yahoogroups.com <MUGers at yahoogroups.com>; lug <lug at
leica-users.org>; paw <paw at micapeak.com>; seephoto <seephoto at
micapeak.com>; Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus at thomasclausen.net>
Cc : Tina Manley <tmanley at gmail.com>
Objet : Re: [Leica] IMGS: People

Thanks, guys!  This is going to be a work in progress for a while but I'm
enjoying going back through all of my old photos looking for people.  It's
way too hot to work outside!

I'm sure the gallery will change many times over before I consider it
finished.  I'll take all of the advice to heart!

Thanks,

Tina