Subject: [Leica] Catalonia Revela'T festival
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 19:26:37 +0200

WOW ! If there was ever breaking news, that?s it !

Lluis and the late musketeers were in great part what enticed me to the LUG.

I also have so fnd memories of Helen and Alastair in Barcelona, among others.

I?m very happy this will take place. And hope Covid19 and flights clearance
permitting I may attend.

Bravo Lluis!

et Merci Brian pour la traduction et la publicit? :-)

Amities

Philippe