Subject: [Leica] INCA Saw
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:50:59 -0700

Gregg... hope you and yours are all doing well.... and not TOO bored......

I imagine you are creating some wonderful instruments.... given that ll
you can do is build guitars......

I am contacting you to tell you that I will be away for an extended
period... thru October....

If you wish to get the saw in this time period, we need to do something
in the next week.

You seem to be of the same lock down mode we are in... no one in , no
one out.? Which means a visit will not work. ( although I would really
love to visit...)

I can ship you the saw....

or we can just wait....

What would you like to do?