Subject: [Leica] Emily and her new baby
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 08:12:37 -0700

My friend Emily had 5 failed pregnancies -- miscarriages and stillbirths
-- over several years. Over the weekend she delivered a healthy
full-term baby boy (her second child). I find this photo so compelling
that I am posting it even though I didn't take it. I see so much
satisfaction and tranquility and joy in Emily's tired eyes that I almost
cry every time I look at it.

This is the sort of picture that I treasure the most.

http://reid.org/~brian/images/emily.jpg

Replies: Reply from cartersxrd at gmail.com (CartersXRd) ([Leica] Emily and her new baby)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Emily and her new baby)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Emily and her new baby)