Subject: [Leica] IMG : Deconfining Plan Bees
From: bmwred735i at gmail.com (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 10:20:08 -0700

"...milks them ...:"? did not translate into American.... what is he
doing to / with the bees?? Taking the honey?? Taking the collected
pollen?? Eating the bees?? ( once had chocolate covered bees when I was
a kid in New Jersey.? They were given to me by a French au pair of a
friend....? They were tasty....)

Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG : Deconfining Plan Bees)
Message from photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe) ([Leica] IMG : Deconfining Plan Bees)