Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: the end of the state of emergency
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 20:55:53 +0200

As the subject line indicates, last week was the last one with the state of
emergency in effect. There are still many restrictions, but those are
decided by the local and regional governments and not centrally in Madrid. I
continued to work, cycle, enjoy the views and the beach, and we got together
with friends again. So another week of enjoying the fruits of the
confinement in March and April, and let us hope it stays that way. One of
the improvements for me is that the time windows for exercise have been
abolished, so I can go for a bike ride whenever and wherever I want.

It?s all here?landscapes, seascapes, people, dogs, cats...

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2938
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2938>

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: the end of the state of emergency)
Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: the end of the state of emergency)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: the end of the state of emergency)
Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: the end of the state of emergency)