Subject: [Leica] Monday Misc.
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 19:00:39 -0500

No,  you don't.   Austin and Texas in general are over confinement.   We
are seeing more cases and increased hospitalization.   So far deaths have
not spiked Noir are our ICU units anywhere near capacity.   So,  the
experiment continues.

In Austin's favor is that it is relatively young in the urban centers.
 While a magnet for retired citizens they are typically relocating their
previous lives and living in typical suburban areas albeit in smaller
homes.   Older citizens are able to isolate with relative ease.