Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: more cycling, time on the beach, time with friends
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:08:30 +0100

Just what I need, Nathan, but all were sold out - even on line. Our
electrical shops are starting to open, but I was slow off the mark, and
hair trimmers flew out very fast. Just heard barbers are going to open
on the 17th July, and at least the hair on the top of my head won't
grow: it's just a sides problem :-)

Douglas