Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: more cycling, time on the beach, time with friends
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 10:53:19 +0200

Thanks, Douglas. As for the hair, in early April, I bought this:

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01BGFLW9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

<https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01BGFLW9K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

Works really well. I did the front and sides myself, while the back was more
of a challenge, but on the other hand it is not visible on Zoom ;-)

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I?m not arguing, I?m just explaining why I?m right"