Subject: [Leica] My Grandkids with the Noctilux
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 00:51:19 +0200

Don,

Thank you very much for your comment.  Indeed the children needed and still
need to run and play, this day at the pool has been fantastic for them and
little by little they will return to their habits, typical of children.
It is a good idea to tell them about my photos of children playing in the
streets, but they are still too young to tell them these things.

Lluis