Subject: [Leica] My Grandkids with the Noctilux
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 15:38:33 -0500

My emotional response is the somewhat unease of young children at finally
escaping household confinement and entering a different place.  I do hope
you enjoyed the time at the pool with your grandchildren.  Maybe, instead
of reading them bedtime stories you can break out your prints from the
Spain that they never knew and talk about that time and place.  Probably
helps to put a story to it so it isn't school.  You have so many images of
children playing in the streets your grandchildren could put themselves in
their place.l