Subject: [Leica] I'm a Leica owner again
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 10:55:51 -0700

My wife got me an early birthday present, a nice spanking new Q2.  Wow.
Even the box it comes in is a work of art with drawers and magnetic flaps
and everything packed in cloth bags.  Amazing.  So, my first photo was of
her.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Breakfast-1.jpg.html

Funny thing though.  The photo looks nice and color balanced on my monitor
in LR, but when I export the jpeg, it looks like the above, very warm and
dark for some reason.  I have notice the darker jpegs before, but never the
drastic color shift.

So, here it is in B&W.  No color shift here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/misc/m/Breakfast-1-2.jpg.html

I know the focus is wrong.  Missed the face.  For some reason I cannot get
the face recognition to work.  I will have to research that a bit.

And technically, I still do own an R8, but it has seen two rolls of film
through it in the last 10 years.  I hope to do better with the R8.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.? James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] I'm a Leica owner again)
Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] I'm a Leica owner again)
Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] I'm a Leica owner again)
Reply from roark.paul at gmail.com (Paul Roark) ([Leica] Sucker for a good moon and sunset)