Subject: [Leica] I'm a Leica owner again
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 13:18:28 -0500

The color image looks pretty good on my monitor, not too dark at all.

I think it did a pretty good job in mixed light trying to render warm
tungsten and cool window light.

You'll probably find  it needs to see her eyes to make face recognition.
The profile doesn't give it enough clues as to what you want in focus.

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com <http://sonc.com/look/>
Natchitoches, Louisiana
1714

USA

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 12:56 PM Aram Langhans via LUG <lug at
leica-users.org>