Subject: [Leica] Closed Parc - Don
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 13:38:37 +0200

Parks, and Parks :-)

Barcelons is known to have wild-boars around.
https://ajuntament.barcelona.cat/bombers/en/noticia/watch-out-for-wild-boars_360417

Closing the gates prevents them from investing the nearly deserted places
and spreading hepatitis through the community on top of COVID19, mostly to
the kids playing in these parks.

That might another of the reasons why. But who am I to guess ?

Amities

Philippe, semi-confined and surrounded by wild-boars, cf infra  :-)

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Metz/DJI_0220.jpg.html?g2_fromNavId=xe8847acf